A brilliant 6 month contract opportunity for a Tableau Consultant to join a leading Consultancy in Central London.
The award-winning Consultancy firm designs, develops, and deploys modern data and analytics solutions for their prestigious clients across Europe.
Tableau Consultant Responsibilities:
- Communicate technical aspects of the project to non-technical teams.
- Plan out the work required to deliver a project in Tableau.
- Develop and maintain dashboards in Tableau.
- Communicate data and insights.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and advise on appropriate technical solutions.
Tableau Consultant Experience:
- Tableau expertise to a high standard (essential).
- Good communication skills (essential).
- Tableau Desktop or server Certifications (nice to have).
- Alteryx (nice to have).
- SC Clearance (nice to have).
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply now! Interviews will commence remotely on 12th July 2021 and will be a two stage process. The role is outside IR35.