- Experience in manufacturing planning.
- Experience in tactical buying.
- Experience with MRP/ERP Systems, working knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Experience with PFEP tools.
- Ability to multi-task and use data to determine priorities.
- Knowledge in Sigma or lean.
- Ability to work independently and take direction from others.
- Strong experience with Excel and Access
BEPC provides Technical Engineering and Information Technology Project Management services to Fortune 500 companies in the Life Science and technology industries. BEPC Inc. is incorporated in the state of Texas, with headquarters in San Angelo, Texas, and is a minority and HUB-certified Company recognized through the National Minority Supplier Development Council.
BEPC offers Life Science engineering and technical consulting services that include: process, product, equipment, and software validations, process and product transfers, commissioning and qualification of manufacturing clean rooms, clean room automation, packaging engineering, labeling and document translation, technical writing, and process automation.
Additionally, as a leading IT consulting company, BEPC offers enterprise resource planning, large-scale technology deployment and integration, SAP development, information assurance, network architecture, and project management. As a direct supplier with large MSPs, BEPC offers its clients highly qualified candidates to fill professional, technical, information technology and manufacturing engineering positions. These large staffing companies leverage BEPC's expertise to fill highly technical positions for their clients.
Role: Planner / Buyer
Location: Golden Valley,
Apply for this job now.