MFG CNC Horizontal Mills Lvl 1,2nd zip 55318
Essential Duties and Responsibilities in a manufacturing environement:
• Demonstrates basic use of inspection equipment including indicators, micrometers, calipers and surface plates.
• Able to inspect own work.
• Able to read basic blueprint / Standard Work Instructions
• Demonstrates proper use of machine and tool changes.
• Demonstrates basic math skills.
• Able to make basic machine offset / adjustments.
• Able to clean machine and empty chips.
• Runs and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions & reports to Lead or Supervisor
• Confers with Leads & Supervisors to resolve machining or blueprint problems.
• Deburs parts per the process requirements.
• Completes all required quality documents including Work Order Layouts, GRESS forms, Data Collection & 1024 / 1027 forms.
• When cycle time allows, perform manufacturing activities to drive positive productivity as directed by your supervisor.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Keeps supervisor informed of known actions written or verbal, which may affect the ability to successfully perform assignments or adversely affect the Company operations.
• Provide other support whether apparent, required or needed.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Vocational/Technical Degree or certificate and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Demands: The majority of time is spent standing, with some time sitting and walking. Must be able to use hands to finger, handle and feel parts. Should be able to reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Requires close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) and color vision. May need to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs, occasionally 75 lbs or with assistance over 75 lbs.
Work Environment: The majority of time is spent in the machine shop working near moving parts with loud noise exposure (examples: metal can manufacturing department, large earth-moving equipment.) Some exposure to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hire Authority, LLC has been providing exceptional quality staffing services in Saint Paul MN and the surrounding areas since 2003. Our professionals are confident, compassionate and committed to excellence. We have combined our talents to help you find yours!
The experienced team at Hire Authority, LLC has over 45 years of combined experience in the staffing business. Our business has been built by company referrals and word of mouth. We always take a hands-on approach to the constantly changing needs of manufacturing businesses. We are dedicated to matching the right candidate to the right position.
At Hire Authority, LLC, our mission is to assist employers in obtaining the highest quality employees, both economically and efficiently, by seeking accomplished individuals with a strong desire to succeed.
Our specialty is manufacturing, warehouse, and production such as welders, CNC/Manual Machinist, skilled assembly, etc. But we don't stop there! Here are a few other positions we fill:
*Engineers - Mechanical and Electrical
*Quality Managers/ Inspectors
At Hire Authority LLC. our positions are contract to hire or direct hire opportunities. While on our payroll we offer MEC (Minimum Essential Coverage) also a Health Helper that offers medical, dental, vision, and prescription discount program. We pay the monthly enrollment fee, every month- in order to receive this you must work 30 or more hours a week.
We look forward to hearing from you for your staffing and career needs!
Role: CNC Horizontal Mills- 2nd Shift
Apply for this job now.