Momentum Solar is a premier residential solar provider with offices throughout the U.S. We implement the entire solar process to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy. Founded in 2009, Momentum has grown exponentially over the past decade and has been on “Inc's Fastest Growing Companies” list 4 times, including 2020. Our company culture has also been recognized by Inc. Placing us on their 2019 “Best Workplaces” list. Ultimately, our mission is to enable our customers to take control over their rising electricity costs and start generating cleaner, price-protected power. We are committed to helping homeowners better the environment and achieve freedom from fossil fuels.
Our corporate sales team is strategically integrated into our company and is vital to driving value to our business. Our corporate sales professionals work as highly respected partners internally and externally to create and implement strategies and processes that support the business in transforming the residential solar industry.
- Are you looking for mentorship, management training, sales leadership or a business development program aimed at equipping you with the skills necessary to make you an asset in any industry?
- Are you searching for a renowned company that values and rewards you for your hard work?
- Would you like to be part of a company with unlimited income potential, and a purposeful goal centered on bettering the lives of families and creating a sustainable environment?
You want your next step to be the right one. Momentum Solar is an organization that will value you as an individual, mentor you as a future leader, and help you realize your fullest potential. Working under our corporate sales program directly with senior leaders, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and gain expertise from our sales process.
This program will put you through an immersive 90-day corporate sales training and workshop. You will be training as a part of our entry level business development team and will be paid for the duration of the program. This is an ideal department in which to start your career here at Momentum Solar and gain valuable experience to bolster your career. You will learn the fundamentals of sales, rejection, and ultimately success.
Everyone learns at their own pace and in their own way, and we understand that. In this program, we will provide you with the training, tools, and mentorship to be highly successful. By the end of the program, you will be poised to be one of our top earners and as such will have the opportunity to receive resume coaching to showcase your achievements, recommendations from senior leaders in our company, and choice to graduate into other lucrative roles within the organization.
· Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
· 401K retirement savings program
· $1000 Bi-Weekly Base Pay PLUS additional weekly/monthly bonuses based on performance
- Relevant experience
- Strong work ethic
- Interest in sales and business development
- Willingness to be mentored and eager to learn
- Must have excellent interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities are essential
- Strong project management, analytics, and problem-solving skills are strongly preferred
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, thrive in ambiguity, and to deliver results
Momentum Solar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Powered by JazzHR