Essential Job Responsibilities:
The lead role for the complete electrical installation from project award thru final inspection. Provide direction to the project support team during the installation while completing all materials orders based on budgeted costs.
Primary Job Duties:
· Participate in on site layout of the design installation.
· Complete the material requisition process.
· Manage internal teams throughout the complete installation.
· Monitor project budgets.
· Participate in maintaining company safety program.
· Adhere to project schedule and monitor/update managers accordingly.
· Provide technical interpretation of design documents to support team.
· Provide onsite updates to the customer.
· Monitor and inspect construction to ensure compliance with design documents.
· Coordinate completion of construction activities.
· Prepare punch list to ensure the readiness of systems for turnover to the client.
· Strong leadership and organizational skills.
· Knowledge of NEC construction policies and procedures, MA Journeymen License required.
· Ability to interface with the customer on a daily basis as the onsite EEC representative.
· Experience in computer applications such as MS Excel & MS Word a plus.
· Experienced in print reading and electrical documents.
A company car is provided with this position.
Electronic Environments Co. LLC (EEC) is a privately owned company that offers design, build, power & cooling and preventive maintenance services to the data center and telecom markets. Our corporate headquarters is located in Marlborough, Massachusetts with regional offices located throughout the United States.
EEC is an equal opportunity employer that offers an attractive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, as well as company paid holidays, sick and vacation time.
Role: Electrical Foreman - Construction
Apply for this job now.