You can apply to the job with this email address: #removed#
TuSimple Company Overview
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
TuSimple is a fully commercialized autonomous trucking company. As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our live fleet of autonomous trucks have fully evolved land freight. TuSimple is leading the way by hiring the most talented researchers, engineers, and scientists.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple has created the first commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
The University Recruiting Team at TuSimple is growing! If you are passionate about working with early career talent, making an impact to help build our university program, and building relationships, this is a great opportunity for you!
The University Recruiter will provide specialized support in recruiting top students to join TuSimple's Internship Program and early career opportunities. You will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates, developing internal and external relationships, executing excellence in campus and diversity recruiting strategies.
- Manage the recruitment life-cycle for early talent including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer extensions, and delivering an exceptional candidate experience for early in career and intern hires.
- Sourcing of candidates utilizing recruitment tools, experience and expertise. Proactively and creatively source active and passive candidates and manage a network of potential candidates in anticipation of future job openings and demand.
- Assist with event planning, logistics, and participation of campus recruiting events throughout the year (ie: info sessions, career fairs, networking events, or other engagement partnerships).
- Build relationships with key universities, student organizations, and labs to continue growing our employment brand among students. Represent TuSimple as an employer of choice to candidates.
- Consistently communicates, consults and collaborates with all stakeholders and candidates.
- Continually keep current and help drive adoption of emerging best practices for diversity focused early in career hiring.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Management, Communications, or related field.
- 4 years recruiting experience, with at least 1 year full-cycle university recruiting experience.
- An equivalent combination of experience and education will be considered.
Experience & Skills
- Ability to travel up 25% to college campuses for various recruiting events (career fairs, info sessions, conferences) throughout the U.S. - will be contingent upon pandemic.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
- Experience building professional relationships, able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, process driven, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience establishing customer relationships and a track record of excellent customer satisfaction.
- Experience with tools and technology including an Applicant Tracking System preferred (Greenhouse, Handshake).
- Passionate about early career talent and connecting individuals to exciting.
- Proficiency in ATS Management and G-Suite.
- Start-up mentality - go getter and open to thinking outside of the box with a brand new program.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Relocation assistance available
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.