- Install heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems for commercial properties
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs as needed.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance including coil cleaning and filter changes.
- Respond to emergency service requests.
- Must be able to communicate, understand and carry out general oral and written instructions whether working with others or alone on a service call.
- Must be able to work safely. Requires moderate physical exertion. Outdoor working conditions and exposure to changing environmental conditions.
- Must be a High School graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of five-year apprenticeship program or documentation of five years field experience with certificate of completion from an accredited vocational program.
- Must have or be able to obtain universal EPA certification.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Knowledge of air conditioning, heating and ventilation systems, controls and equipment.
- Knowledge of refrigeration cycle, refrigerants, refrigerant safety including applications, methods, and tools used in installing, recovery, operating, maintaining and repairing refrigeration systems.
- Knowledge of electricity and circuitry as used in air conditioning systems and controls. Safe practices of working with and testing electrical systems.
- Knowledge of air distribution systems, including testing and balancing.
- Ability to use and care for tools and measuring and testing equipment.
Padgett Group specializes in improving the performance and efficiency of HVAC systems in existing facilities. With an average customer tenure of over 10 years, we believe in assisting our partners with long-term strategy for improvement and reduced cost. We create intelligent buildings that are smarter, more efficient, safer, use less energy, and have a lower operating cost.
Role: HVAC Service Project Technician
Apply for this job now.