If you are looking for a great work-life balance, great pay, paid overtime, a friendly environment, working with great quality ingredients and fine dining standards, look no further. This is exactly what we are offering.
Why work for us:
- We always strive to train new talent and promote them internally
- No need to spend your money on workwear, we take care of it for you.
- Generous staff discount when you dine in one of our restaurants
- Talent of the month rewards
- 48 hrs p.w., paid overtime, a day off on your birthday
- Very competitive industry rates, company pension scheme.
- Delicious staff meals on duty
- 28 days of holidays, increased by 1 day after each year
- On the job training and professional development courses
- Introduce a new employee and get paid for it.
Le Petit Beefbar is a decadent new opening located in a heart of Chelsea.
Riccardo Giraudi created the brand Beefbar over 10 years ago, out of a desire to offer a new way to consume meat by focusing on the best meat origin&cuts. The first one opened in Monaco and then, he started developing it internationally as a franchise.
Monaco, Paris, Rome, Mykonos, Saint Tropez, Cannes, Athens, Cala di Volpe, Malta, Meribel, Hong Kong, Mexico, Tulum, Riyadh.
Le Petit Beefbar is a unique&vibrant culinary destination, created by Riccardo Giraudi.
Le Petit Beefbar isn’t a steakhouse. However, the best meat origins&cuts of the world are carefully selected and then cooked as one ingredient. Through these exclusive meats, often offered in exclusivity, we sublimate international&local recipes.
We're looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join our opening team here at Le Petit BeefBar. As Sous Chef you’ll play a crucial role in keeping our busy kitchen running smoothly. You’ll be responsible for ensuring every meal that leaves the kitchen is of the highest quality and standard. You’ll manage and develop the Chef de Partie and Commis Chef, sharing your experience and knowledge. You’ll also use your creativity and passion to help the Head Chef regularly review and develop the menu.
If you have the following, then we want to hear from you:
* Previous experience as a Sous Chef or Junior Sous Chef in a high-quality Restaurant;
- Strong background working with a grill is essential
* Strong awareness of trends and seasonality of produce;
* A highly creative approach to your work with excellent attention to detail;
* Proven ability to manage, train and motivate a Kitchen brigade;
* Experience scheduling and reviewing staff rotas;
* A working knowledge of health and safety, compliance, and procedures;
This is a very exciting opportunity not to be missed for a talented Sous Chef eager to join a restaurant group with ambitious plans.
There are ambitious plans for growth, with the opening of further restaurants across all ends of the market and types of cuisine, both imminently and over the coming years, making this is a very exciting time to join the team.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today.