S Knights Recruitment are a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: Very exciting new role for an established Employability Provider. Our client has been supporting learners through learning for years and operates predomintaley in the North West. They are launching their Apprenticeship provision and have allocated resources and budgets to ensure a successful launch. They are looking for a hands on, driven and passionate Head of Apprenticeships to spearhead that launch.
The role be build a strong and seamless operation, ensuring there is a robust infrastructure.
There will be a strong focus on Operations and ensuring you embed quality within the provision.
Role and Responsibilities:
As the Head of Apprenticeships
- The Head of Apprenticeships will successfully lead a team to achieve and exceed targets and objectives in line with business priorities and growth opportunities.
- You will be working closely with Business Development team to agree and accelerate the sales strategy for the Region
- The Head of Apprenticeships will be managing and co-ordinating the daily activities of your team by KPIs and monitoring performance
- Remain abreast with developments in the L&D funding arena
Experience and Skills:
The ideal Head of Apprenticeships will have:
- Launched or successfully grown an apprenticeship provision
- You will have led a team and embedded quality in delivery
- The ideal candidate will have come from an FE College or Training Provider managing apprenticeships
- The Head of Apprenticeships must understand the challenges involved in launching a new provision and have a genuine passion for transforming lives.
Apply below or to find out more information about the Head of Apprenticeships - Liverpool job, contact Sak Awan