Business Development Executive
Birkenhead / Wirral Area
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 + Attractive Annual Bonus (Negotiable down to experience)
Sector / Industry: FMCG
Job Reference: JWMA0613
Do you have experience in multi-tasking a number of exciting projects at one time, and being able to over exceed client expectations?
Do you come from a FMCG Background, selling to the cash & carry, foodservice, or licensed wholesalers?
Looking to join a passionate team, where your work will have a massive impact on company development and your input is consistently noticed / rewarded?
If yes to all the above then I would like to hear from you!
- Office based 1 day per week / Home based / 4 Days on the road
- M-Th 8.30 to 5, F 8.30 to 4:00pm - but will need to work hours that are required to support the business
- Salary depending on experience £25,000 - £32,000 (Depending on experience)
- Car / Car allowance
- Business fuel expensed
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Agreeing local promotions & sales drives with wholesaler selling teams
- Communicating pricing and terms with the buyers and rolling out national promotions, coordinating with wholesaler brochure publications
- Chasing monthly orders & delivering budgeted sales targets
- Negotiating deals with buyers (new listings / extra volumes / new customers etc)
- Listing NPD through buyer presentations
- Working at trade shows
- Winning new business (networking / cold calling on phone / canvassing down the street)
Skills Required :
- A naturally engaging / likeable personality with strong professionalism…someone who can be trusted and whom customers will want to work with because they do what they say they will etc,
- Ability to focus and get into the detail of an account as required…able to spot opportunities and plan a strategy to unlock the ability to multi task and manage/prioritise a busy workload to get the job Structured approach and a logical / process driven approach to selling….wins through design and not just luck/charm,
- Experience of trade shows / presenting to customers….comfortable engaging with others
- Good administration skills…able to keep records, communicate effectively across all internal/external stakeholders, complete monthly/annual customer returns
- Good phone skills….able to hold a business conversation and speaks clearly with professionalism
- Experience of managing a meeting…from planning and setting the agenda through to reporting back outcomes.
- Good numeracy skills….ideally strong on mental arithmetic and able to talk the basic commercial language with some understanding of Gross Margin, POR, rebates, ORD's etc
- Flexible approach to work….there will be new business projects to drive as well as the current accounts to farm for maximum growth.
- Bonus on long term professional goals….someone willing to learn their trade and earn their stripes who isn't afraid of getting their hands dirty.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to #removed# or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams - Principle Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and coll