With over four decades of experience in the construction industry, our client has a track record of delivering quality projects in the affordable housing, private and public sectors. It has ambitious growth plans and continues to establish its position as a leading contractor and housebuilder in London and the South East with excellent customer service provision at the heart of the brand to clients and residents alike.
They are seeking a Head of Customer Care to lead from the front, promote and continually develop their customer service offering by planning, managing and delivering exceptional customer service to its client base throughout the service lifecycle.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Ensuring the effective management of all contracted properties during the defects liability period, including the satisfactory resolution of all relevant defects.
- Facilitating excellent communication between the client and all internal and external service providers to effectively manage the client’s expectations and anticipate and take action to address issues as soon as they become apparent.
- Leading and coaching the customer service team to deliver excellent service to deadlines.
- Networking externally to develop working partnerships and keep up to date with best practice to influence the continual improvement of the customer service offering.
- Monitoring trends in reported defects and liaising with the relevant stakeholders to improve efficiencies and the overall customer experience.
- Managing the expenditure on all works and maximising cost recovery.
For this influential, senior leadership role, we are seeking candidates with a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a Customer Services team, specifically in the construction industry with a leading housebuilder. Excellent communication and organisation skills are essential as are the confidence and flexibility to resolve problems whilst maintaining effective working relationships. Your drive and ambition will support you to establish and achieve stretch targets and your proven leadership skills will enable you to engage and coach the Customer Service Team to deliver excellent service, time and time again.
If the role is of interest please call Robert Ferrari for an initial discussion on 01727 854 054 or email the latest copy of your CV to #removed#
Customer Care Manager - Head of Customer Care - Customer Care Manager - Head of Customer
Role: Head of Customer Care
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Borehamwood, South East
Apply for this job now.