COMPANY: SJR RECRUITMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £26,000 per annum OTE £60,000 - £65,000 Plus Laptop and Phone
£24,000 - £26,000 Basic - Plus OTE £65,000
If you are ambitious and self-motivated Sales Executive with a proven track record of success in a sales environment, then our client needs you!
Our client is a Manchester based firm and are looking to expand their New Business Support Team enabling them to develop B2B relationships.
This is such a rewarding role that has a meritocratic culture where everyone is treated fairly and you will be supported by a collaborative leadership team.
Duties for the Sales Executive Role:
- Increasing the revenue stream and client base by identifying prospects and promoting the charity’s services through outbound telephone calls
- Being attentive to current relevant affairs on the news and social media
- Upselling services and developing client relationships
- Being a positive ambassador for the charity by attending exhibitions, events and conferences
- Working collaboratively with the team to aid discussions, providing data or information to support the team’s work
- Research organisations and decision makers online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Make outbound telephone calls to establish contact & arrange meetings with potential customers
- Listen and gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and recommend solutions
- Constructively and persuasively challenge any objections
- Make follow up courtesy calls
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Maintain relationships with clients advising product developments and promotions
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information
- Record sales information and maintain accurate records
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues
Personal specification for the Sales Executive Role:
- A proven track record "Sales Executive" of success researching prospects, closing sales & exceeding targets
- High energy level, drive and self-motivation to consistently hit quarterly targets
- Genuine commitment to charitable objectives
- Interpersonal and team-working skills to work in a small office
- Ability and willingness to gain an in-depth understanding of your work
- IT literacy (including MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and advanced Excel)
- Commitment to the charity’s equal opportunities policy
Salary: Guaranteed £24,000 – £26,000 Plus a Bonus OTE £60,000 - £65,000
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates for this Sales Executive Role who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.
Role: Sales Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, North West
Apply for this job now.