Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Salary: Salary negotiable
Job Title: Economics Lecturer
Position: Temporary on going - Part time
REED Further Education are recruiting a Economics Lecturer in Cheadle
Our client is looking for an inspiring teacher to join there ever growing lecturing team. This is a fantastic opportunity.
This position is Monday-Thursday (part time hours)
The successful Economics lecturer will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Experience delivering Economics to Further Education students
• Relevant teaching qualification
• The drive to see students succeed
• An enhanced DBS on the update service or the willingness to obtain one
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education/our client:
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are a Economics Lecturer and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'ApplyNow’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.