We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA to join our team Neptune, NJ!!
You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan as a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA.
Full Time 7 am - 3pm
Part Time 7 am - 3 pm
- Assist residents with daily dental and mouth care (i.e., brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care, etc.), with bath functions (i.e., bed, bathtub or shower bath, etc) and with hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.)
- Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from forming under the resident
- Assist resident with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc)
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs (i.e. church services, parties, visitors, etc)
- Change dressings, bandages, binders, etc., as instructed
- Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are checked frequently
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Neptune Gardens is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility centrally located in Neptune, New Jersey right off Route 18 and just down the block from Jersey Shore University Medical Center. Our in-house therapy team will work hard to help you get back on your feet after an illness or injury. We offer in-house peritoneal dialysis and our Chinese unit serves the Chinese-American community with Chinese speaking staff and physicians, food, and other amenities.
Role: Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Location: Neptune City,
Apply for this job now.