We are seeking a Welder Fabricator to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Experience in fabrication of conveyor systems
- Experience in field installation
- Able to work overtime, weekends, and out of state/country (when needed)
- Must have have Driver License and transportation
- Bilingual + (English/Spanish)
- Local Applicants Only
Manufacturers of Conveyor Systems and related equipment.
Role: Welder Fabricator
Apply for this job now.