Company: PARTNER FINANCIAL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Partner Financial are working with a well-known restaurant Group based in Central London. This position will support the Finance Director and offers an excellent platform for a practice trained qualified finance professional looking for an opportunity within the commercial sector.
You must have prior experience in the restaurant and leisure industry and be from a top 6 practice. These are both essential requirements. You will also be driven, ambitious and someone who thrives when given the opportunity to take ownership for key relationships both internally and externally.
- Prepare the monthly consolidated balance sheet with commentary
- Prepare the monthly statutory cash flow with commentary
- Assist in the management and reporting of the daily cash balances
- Responsible for the management of the key balance sheet accounts, including VAT and Corporation tax
- Develop the capital spend reporting and budgeting
- Prepare and review the annual and half year report
- Support the monthly consolidations close
- Produce the statutory accounts for consolidated and individual subsidiaries
- Responsible for leading the budgeting and forecasting process with the key stakeholders
- Producing the monthly management accounts
- Analysing variances and providing commentary to the senior stakeholders
- Identifying growth trends and providing recommendations from the analysis
- Maintaining key relationships both within finance and across the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Experience with Restaurants or Leisure clients is essential
- A natural ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- An inquisitive mind-set where you continuously seek process improvement
- The desire to work in a business that pride themselves on promoting internally and creating a first class finance function
Our client has an excellent reputation in the market and is keen for the successful candidate to have a passion and interest in the Leisure and Hospitality sector.
Interested candidates should send their CV to George Perrozzi. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 3 days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.