Early Years Teacher (EYFS)
£90-£213 per day
Vision for Education are looking to appoint a Qualified Teacher to work within a friendly primary establishment in the Newcastle area. This position will be based within their Early Years sector, commencing September 2021, with a vision for longer term employment. The school would ideally want an experienced teacher, however, NQT's are also welcomed to apply. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is QTS.
The successful candidate will be expected to fulfil all classroom duties with the support of a Teaching Assistant. The candidate will be dedicated to providing outstanding teaching and learning and have an enthusiastic approach to learning. Ideally, they will have extensive knowledge of planning, marking, and assessing in the classroom, with a strong work ethic.
This outstanding provision is situated within the heart of Newcastle, with an excellent team spirit and work ethic. The school pride themselves on their ability to provide a creative and interactive curriculum of which the pupils progress with their learning exceptionally well. During lesson time, staff are expected to promote high standards and a love for learning, to build all pupils resilience and confidence.
To be considered for the Early Years Teacher post, you will:
- Hold a minimum of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to work as part of a motivated team.
- Be committed to providing outstanding provision for the pupils within your care.
- Preferably have experience of working within Early Years.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after working 30 full days.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are to be a qualified Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle Branch on 0191 26