Our client is looking to recruit a Software Tester starting ASAP. The role is 6 months with a view to extend thereafter.
Ideally you will have solid experience in the specification and testing of web and desktop software systems with a relational database and web services and have a thorough understanding of the whole development lifecycle and the role of the tester within the lifecycle.
You must also have good experience with automated testing frameworks.
- Experience of writing, managing, running tests, both automated and manual.
- Have demonstrable experience of using the following tests: Integration, Regression, Negative, Smoke & Acceptance
- Automated test tools e.g. Testbench, Test Director or similar.
- Manual testing of complex software systems (including Financial) during development and support.
- Experience in manual testing of new and legacy systems.
- Experience in managing defects/bugs using leading tools.
- Writing test plans, executing them, analysing results and preparing relevant reports.
- Experience with issue or bug tracking systems (e.g. TRAC).
- Educated to degree level (minimum 2:1)