Job DescriptionJob Description:
Front Desk Company:
$12/ hour Anatomy has positioned itself on the cutting edge of wellness with a center that embodies the future of fitness. We are seeking professionals who are energetic, driven, goal oriented and service minded with the ability to build long lasting relationships. Professional Attributes:
- Self Motivated. You have an internal drive to be successful and know what it takes to get the job done.
- Stellar organizational skills. You stay on top of things in a graceful and professional manner.
- Leader. Ability to hire, train and supervise staff
- Strong communication skills, you are innovative and creative and quick on your feet.
- Strong customer service focus. It's your pleasure to get stuff done!
- Reliable, computer savvy, and upbeat
- Fun. You're the kind of person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something really special.
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- Positive attitude. Smile!
- Energetic personality and ability to interact with clients
- Ability interact with many different types of personalities
- Fitness enthusiast. You live the lifestyle.
- Greet and provide prompt courteous customer service.
- Assists members and guest with questions and product selection.
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative.
- Maintain excellent communication skills: phone, within a team, and between co-workers
- Maintain product knowledge for products at front desk.
- Working knowledge of Club Ready so can perform following tasks:
- PT, Membership, Pilates, Stretch and Merchandise Sales.
- Provide answers to simple billing inquiries.
- Search for prospects and members.
- Answer any questions, providing information about the club, class schedule, instructors and trainers, etc.
- Utilize cash and Club Ready POS system management.
- Receive and process membership and service payments.
- Guide customers with regards to the latest club promotions, discounts, and/or special events.
- Receive deliveries and ensures they are taken to their proper destination within the club.
- Maintain a personal, professional and helpful image upholding Anatomy's customer service standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of the desk, desk area, and lobby.
- No personal tasks (i.e. texting, emailing, web surfing, personal phone calls).
- Keep front desk area (top and behind) and lobby neat and tidy.
- Stay up to date on interdepartmental communication emails.
- Communicate in a timely manner to the Membership Sales Teams (via email and text) any guests or non-members interested in touring the club.
- Have a pleasant demeanor when addressing all members and guest entering and leaving the club.
- When greeting members and guests in person or on the phone, voice is always smiling.
- Make eye contact when speaking to members and guests.
- Follow and complete Opening and Closing checklists provided.
As a member of the Anatomy TEAM, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation;
- Complimentary club membership;
- Discounts on services, products, and much more.