Corra is the global digital agency that lifestyle brands trust to accelerate their growth. Working at the intersection of commerce technology and customer experience strategy, we are known for our unmatched ability to deliver comprehensive digital solutions to leading B2C and B2B retailers.
Over the past 15+ years, we have helped merchants enable and scale their commerce vision, channeling our expertise and passion with the Adobe Commerce Cloud (Magento) and Shopify Plus platforms along with many vetted technology partners.
Winner of multiple Best Places to Work awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive health benefits, flexible work arrangements, ongoing career development, company outings and tons of other bonuses.
Corra is looking for a Strategic Alliances Manager who would be responsible for managing the Magento partnership channel along with other complementary technology partners. This person will report directly to the Director of Commercial Strategy and Alliances.
- Maintain and nurture Corra's relationship with Magento or other platform partners as assigned.
- Create and manage Magento business plans with platform partners
- Drive leads to sales team and influence deals via partnerships
- Articulate Corra's position in the market and value proposition in order to influence development of partnerships and sales opportunities
- Maintain meeting/call cadence with all assigned technology partners for status, updates and reviews
- Work alongside partners to identify and implement appropriate sales strategies related to joint goals
- Research and perform initial vetting of potential new partners, reporting findings back to Director of Strategic Alliances for further review
- Assist marketing department by including partners in marketing events, generating event and campaign ideas, and leverage partnerships to create new marketing opportunities for Corra
- Manage coordination between partners and Corra's delivery team, including keeping delivery team updated on platform updates, researching needed new partners based on the agency's needs, and ensuring the delivery of partner's technology and services goes smoothly
- Resolve escalated issues arising from the partners and requiring coordination with internal departments including Solution Strategy and Engineering
- Attend social events and conferences as needed
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-5 years of experience in a related field. Experience in an agency setting is required, and experience in ecommerce is prefered
- Fluent English and excellent written and verbal communications skills are required
- Organized, analytical, and a self-starter with the ability to prioritize goals dynamically as business conditions change.
- Equally comfortable with detailed planning and execution as with big picture strategic thinking
- Strong leadership, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Experience with public speaking and presenting. Comfortable in front of an audience
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Must be able to quickly learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Experience in channel management and partnerships strongly preferred
- Experience working with Magento or other Adobe Experience Cloud products prefered
Corra provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR