ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Plans and performs maintenance work from start to finish with minimal-to-no help from supervisor.
2. Must be physically able to use various carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and welding mechanical tools. Must use equipment such as saws, hammers, drills, paint
brushes rollers or sprayers, and power tools such as grinders, sanders, and electric pipe threaders.
3. Responsible for all production equipment and support equipment. Equipment should be maintained in good working order, with repairs made as
4. Submits orders for supplies, materials and equipment as required for maintenance functions.
5. Leads in all technical applications, such as installations of new equipment.
6. Responsible for entering work orders for necessary repairs.
7. Responsible for the overall maintenance of production areas. Ensures all production areas and grounds are maintained in a safe and sanitary condition.
8. Responsible for completing daily time sheets.
9. May be called to come into work while off-duty, as emergencies arise.
10. Helps enforce departmental policies and procedures. Leads by example in these areas.
11. Performs other maintenance duties required or requested by the Maintenance Lead or Supervisor or arising from a natural or man-made disaster.
1. Must have a skilled working knowledge of all maintenance crafts and trades with a high degree of skill and knowledge in the performance of at least one craft
2. Must be physically able to perform vigorous, strenuous work, with lifting up to 50 pounds frequently throughout the day.
3. Must have valid Class C California driver’s license, current automobile liability insurance and ability to drive company vehicles.
4. Must be able to read, write and speak English to perform administrative tasks.
5. Must have basic math skills.
6. Must provide valid telephone number for contact in the event of emergencies after working hours.
AFF manufactures custom juice and flavor blends for a wide variety of industrial users worldwide. Companies come to us for the latest and best ingredient blends and flavor systems for their products. In business over 50 years, we have two manufacturing plants and a distribution warehouse in Southern California.
Role: Maintenance Mechanic A
Apply for this job now.