COMPANY: HYF (SITC)
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £35-40,000 per annum
South Kensington (SW3)
£35-40,000 per annum plus generous benefits and bonus structure
Our client is an international asset management organisation based in beautiful offices in South Kensington. They are looking for an experienced Presentations Specialist to join their friendly, professional Marketing and Client Services Team on a permanent basis.
As the sole Presentations Specialist, you will be responsible for the company’s busy production of presentations and marketing collateral. You will build PowerPoint Presentations from scratch, produce exciting and innovative GIF’s and logos and create attention-grabbing material for their LinkedIn page. This role will be 60% PowerPoint and 40% Design, so the successful candidate will need to be adaptable and have a strong Graphics and Presentations background. Experience with working with Word, Excel PowerPoint and Adobe packages is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate creative who wants to take the next step in their career and really make this role their own. You will and shape the Marketing and Presentations function for their London base, so this is an integral role to the business. With a great working atmosphere in a stunning location coupled with an excellent salary with generous bonuses and benefits, this is a highly sought-after position.
Responsibilities of the role
- Producing monthly PowerPoint pitch presentations
- Creating and updating the organisations' presentations content - including graphs and infographics
- Designing and producing collateral, such as brochures, animations, infographics, adverts, social media content and images
- Assisting with website content updates and rolling out new functions
- Directly reporting to the CEO, you will be solely responsible for the output of all presentations and design functions for the organisation
- Managing version control for design, change requests and edits and putting in place processes to ensure this is clearly communicated to the wider team
- Being a brand ambassador and ensuring consistency throughout
Key skills required
- 3+ years experience in a similar role in a corporate organisation
- Excellent PowerPoint skills with a proficiency in Word and Excel
- Experience of using Adobe software including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- An understanding of investments and markets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
If this exciting opportunity to join a global asset management company fits your job search and you are looking to take the next step in your career within a company who really knows how to look after their staff, then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.