Year 4 Teacher
Role: Year 4 Teacher
Part time - 3 days a week - Mon, Tues, Wed
Salary: MPS1 to UPS3
Start Date: September 2021
A Year 4 Teacher is required for a wonderful primary school based in Woolton, the Primary School focusses their efforts on staff well-being and pupil creativity and development. They are recruiting for a creative and experienced Year 4 Teacher to start in September 2021 on a part time basis. Working Monday Tuesday & Wednesday, the role will be shared along side another class teacher who will work the remaining 2 days. Please find further details below:
Year 4 Teacher role:
• Responsibility for managing the pupil's development and liaising with your phase leader and fellow class Teacher to ensure all pupils are making good progress.
• To line manage your Classroom Assistant and ensure they're used effectively in your class.
• To understand the pupil's range of backgrounds and tailor your teaching approach towards them.
• The school has a range of abilities and needs within the class, so an adapt skill in differentiation is required.
• Ofsted graded as Good.
• The School has been extensively refurbished in recent years and enjoys excellent up-to-date facilities which enhance the quality of education
• The school put their staff first, ensuring their well-being, happiness and career growth are nurtured.
Year 4 Teacher role requires for you to have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status is required.
• Have an up to date DBS or be willing to get one.
• An obvious empathy towards the pupils and a desire to succeed within their own remit.
If you are interested in this role, please call the office ASAP and ask for Mica in the Liverpool office on #removed#. The school are looking to bring a candidate into school as soon as this week to interview for this role. - If this is not the role for you but you would like to let me know what it is you are looking for from September, then please send an email to - #removed# - with a description/ preference of what you are looking for and an updated cv for September.