We have an exciting new opportunity for a part-time Personal Assistant and Social Media Manager to support a highly successful businesswoman and Clinical Psychologist. Working initially one day per week, you will support the principal across organisation, communication, and administration as well as assist in growing her presence online, utilizing socials media platforms, producing podcasts, and any other media platforms to assist in marketing her business and services.
Driven, hardworking, enthusiastic, and able to work autonomously, you will be organised, efficient, personable, flexible in terms of duties and responsibilities, and able to overcome any hurdles you face with professionalism.
This role will initially be part-time, one day per week (flexible day) but could have the potential to increase in the future. Based between the office in Central London and remote working, you will be required to work independently with little supervision, so will need to be self-motivated.
Duties to include but not be limited to:
- All organisation and administration in relation to the business
- Social media management
- Podcast production
- Marketing and media research
- Diary management and meeting prep
- Communication management
- Occasional private duties
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
- Prior PA/Administrative experience
- Social media management or marketing experience
- Experience and/or knowledge of podcast production
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- Right to work in the UK
- Organised, efficient, and hardworking
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Loyal and trustworthy
- Excellent checkable references
If this sounds of interest and you meet the essential criteria, please apply within or get in touch to find out more.