Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing is an established specialty contractor that provides roofing, waterproofing and maintenance services. Established in 1897, Chamberlin offers the stability of a large contractor along with providing highly personalized service, a combination our clients appreciate and have come to expect. Chamberlin’s people deliver real expertise combined with a steadfast commitment to do what is truly right on each job we undertake throughout Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas and beyond.
Chamberlin is seeking a Sales and Marking person to be part of our team as a Waterproofing Project Estimator in the Oklahoma Branch office.
- Selling Chamberlin services to contractors
- Build and maintain relationship with current and potential clients
- Compose bids and estimates for projects
- Assist in reviewing and negotiating contract terms
- Help position Chamberlin as the subcontractor of choice for commercial waterproofing
Job Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Sales, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Four-year college degree, Business and Construction majors preferred
- An understanding of general construction
- Ability to read and understand construction documents
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving and dispute resolution skills
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Profit sharing
- 401K plan available
- Health, vision and dental plan available
- Paid vacation
- Expense account allowances
- Auto Allowance
- Gas credit card
- Smart phone and computer
- Extensive industry training and development
To apply for this position, visit our website here: https://chamberlin-keystyle.viewpointforcloud.com/Careers/BrowseJobs
Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing is an established commercial specialty contractor that provides roofing and sheet metal, waterproofing and caulking, building and garage restoration services as well as related roof maintenance and leak repair. We are a leader in our industry with a reputation for excellence.
Role: Entry Level Project Estimator
Location: Oklahoma City,
Apply for this job now.