Due to our rapid new store growth, we are seeking Restaurant Managers to join our team in Reston, Woodbridge and Gainesville . The successful Restaurant Manager will lead, inspire and motivate team to accomplish the Company mission through modeling our core values:
- We are FANATICAL about delivering delicious Mexican food that is made from scratch.
- INTEGRITY and honesty is our screen for all internal and external communication and decision making. We do what we say, when we say we will do it.
- By being RESPECTFUL and courteous, we treat everyone as we would like to be treated
- Providing SINCERE SERVICE is the Uncle Julio’s way of making everyone we interact with feel special and appreciated
- Being TRUSTWORTHY leads to loyalty and retention of our team members, guests and supply partners
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedure
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all hospitality and/or culinary standards related to their position.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Minimum of 1 year of full-service restaurant management experience for MIT position; Minimum of 3 years of full service, high-volume experience for fast-track AGM position.
- Strong preference for experience with the following:
- Kitchen (BOH) management experience (made from scratch kitchen preferred)
- Service (FOH) management experience
- High-volume, full-service, corporate restaurant experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Proficient math skills, basic computer skills.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up 25 lbs. without assistance and 50 lbs. with assistance.
- Work in a hot and noisy environment
- Varying schedule including nights/weekends/holidays
Uncle Julio’s serves made-from-scratch Mexican cuisine, using fresh ingredients and authentic recipes to create its signature taste in everything from its mesquite-grilled meats to its hand-crafted margaritas. Guests find memorable dining experiences through a welcoming atmosphere and interactive menu, such as watching guacamole made table-side, looking into the open kitchen to see dishes being prepared, or cracking open a Chocolate Piñata. Headquartered in the Dallas, Texas area, the first Uncle Julio’s opened in 1986 and has since grown to 32 restaurants in eight states: Texas, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Virginia, Florida, Tennessee and Oklahoma and continues to expand to define the polished casual Mexican industry.
Our mission: Fanatically Delivering from Scratch Mexican Memories
Role: Restaurant Manager
Apply for this job now.