White's Honda Toyota of Lima is looking for an Accounting/Funding Clerk for our general office.
White's Honda Toyota prides itself on giving customers the best experience they can have from phone calls, to service appointments, to purchasing a vehicle. Our entire team is committed to this philosophy so you must be able to live by our Mission Statement: Employees working together to create a better experience for our customers, and our core values; Integrity, Attention to Detail, Personal Growth, Urgency, and Teamwork.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings plan
- Great Culture
- Opportunities for growth
- Training Programs
- Flexible Schedules
- Work Life Balance
- Competitive pay plan
- Coordinating funding of all sales with multiple banks
- Accounting entries for all incoming vehicles
- Work closely with finance managers to resolve funding issues
- Reconcile accounting schedules
- Expense accounting
- Data entry.
- Performs other tasks as deemed reasonable by the Office Manager.
- Lives our core values - Integrity, Teamwork - Personal Growth - Urgency and Attention to Detail.
- Associates in Accounting or 2 years accounting/dealership experience preferred
- Good Communication Skills
- Personable & Friendly
- Dependable & Accountable
- Team player
*ALL CANDIDATES ARE SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREENING AND BACKGROUND CHECK. YOU MUST PASS DRUG SCREENING AND HAVE A CLEAR BACKGROUND CHECK TO BE EMPLOYED.*
Fulltime Position only. 40 hrs/week. Monday-Friday 8-5. Occasional Saturday.
HOURLY PLUS COMMISSION. APPROXIMATELY $33,000 A YEAR. (NEGOTIONABLE BASED ON EXPERIENCE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Want to join our team?
Apply online, in-store, White's Honda Toyota of Lima, 3500 Elida Rd Lima, OH 45807 or send resumes to #removed#