Our client is a Professional Association with a large membership base. This position will handle traditional duties of in-house counsel to a large internal staff and also provide legal support/education to membership relating to legislative policy making and industry trends, both on a state and national level.
- Prior in-house roles and/or specialized experience with policy making and state/federal legislative processes
- Familiarity with compliance matters
- Thrives in fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and works well autonomously
- Adapts well to change
- Deadline driven and thrives under pressure
Compensation includes a market attractive base salary and comprehensive benefits package and more!
Professional Staffing Group, LLC is a locally owned staffing and recruiting firm that stands on nearly 20 years of success. We offer full-cycle employment solutions across multiple professional and business sectors. PSG specializes in Executive Search, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Temporary Employment Solutions.
Role: In-house/Staff Attorney - HEALTHCARE
Apply for this job now.