This company is the type of place where talented individuals can make a big impact. We are passionate about what we do for our clients and we've created an environment where our employees can grow and succeed both personally and professionally. We are really looking for someone who thrives on being challenged and has a high level of intellectual curiosity. If you are driven, creative and team-oriented, this is the right place for you.
Our Property & Casualty Practice is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their collaborative and industrious team. The P&C Practice provides risk management and consulting services to Technology, Life Science and Commercial organizations enabling them to understand their exposures and mitigate their losses. The ideal candidate is nimble enough to respond to our clients' changing needs and experienced enough to be viewed as a trusted advisor. Clear communication is key as you will be working with and building relationships with people across diverse disciplines. In addition, the candidate must be highly organized, motivated, resourceful and excellent at time management.
What you'll be doing:
- Effectively managing an assigned book of business
- Maintaining a current understanding of coverages and market trends affecting assigned book of business
- Handling client questions on a daily basis
- Presenting to clients while demonstrating strong expertise
- Developing strategic overview on accounts
- Managing contract review
What you should already have:
- Very strong communication skills - oral, written, phone and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and build client relationships
- Strong analytical, organization and time management skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook, and PowerPoint desired
- Minimum of seven years of industry experience (broker or carrier side)
- High school diploma. College degree desired
- Driver license required, reliable transportation and ability to travel as needed
- Current Fire & Casualty license required or within 3 months of hire
What you'll be getting from us:
- An opportunity for growth, development and advancement in the areas of client involvement, risk assessment and management
- The opportunity to work with sharp, motivated co-workers in a collaborative and entrepreneurial team
- Security for your future: Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP), 401K with company match and profit sharing
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and families (including domestic partners)
- Life Insurance, short term and long term disability benefits
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.