AYS Electrical Engineer - Maintenance
Location: Derby / Nottingham area
Up to £40k - NO NIGHTS - OTE £45K+
Industry: Global Processing Manufacturer
Awesome role…Awesome employer!
Monday to Friday Days plus Overtime
Our client is a large Global processing manufacturer with a global footprint. It is an established site with an established LONG SERVING engineering team. Staff RETENTION IS EXCEPTIONAL. Training, development, and support is provided on a small manufacturing site. You will help the site make high quality processed products. Working on heavy plant rotating and processing equipment.
We have an immediate permanent vacancy is for an Electrical Bias electrical maintenance engineer to focus on electrical system reliability work.
Your new challenge will be providing effective and efficient planned, preventative and breakdown maintenance to minimise losses to production. Leading calibration, electrical and instrumentation, repair, working with s CMMS.
- Diagnosis, resolution, and elimination of root causes of electrical engineering faults
- Design, trial, and implementation of minor equipment modifications in support of increased performance
- Completion of all scheduled, planned corrective, reactive and improvement maintenance as allocated.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of allocated annual equipment overhauls.
Is this you?
- We are looking for an electrical bias engineer who has completed a work-based apprenticeship, modern route, or the traditional indentured route.
- Knowledge of DSEAR and CompEx advantageous
- The minimum level of qualification we can accept is NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- We are looking for someone with industrial maintenance experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Experience on instrumentation, single phase and 3 phase equipment, especially on AC motors, starters, and drives.
- Experience of automation and PLC's is also advantageous as is Instrumentation experience including both electronic and pneumatic instrumentation
- Heavy industry, food and drink, chemicals, process, and FMCG continuous process may suit, as well as a general manufacturing background