Company: SEARCH CONSULTANCY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £18000 - £25000
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Our Crawley Call Centre Division are expanding their team and are looking for an experienced consultant to develop the permanent market. Your career progression is very much in your control with transparent objectives and the opportunity to run an incredibly lucrative desk.
Our Call Centre team offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an extremely fast paced and vibrant bunch of Recruitment Consultants. They boast an enviable client list which is growing all the time and the team are well known as a market leader within this sector. Providing permanent recruitment solutions to clients across various sectors, we cover all roles and sub-sectors within this exciting market including customer service, telesales and debt collection, giving our Consultants the opportunity to really understand the market in which they service.
As well as a fantastic team you'll be reporting into a Manager with extensive experience recruiting into the Commercial arena and focuses on coaching members of his team to make you the very best that you can be.
* Aside from a hunger for sales and business development, the key attributes that would be required to join would include adaptability, being able to work strategically and at pace, good time management and a positive attitude.
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level within our client's business in a professional manner
* Confident selling exclusive and campaign based solutions
* Ability to nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
What we can offer you;
* Uncapped commission
* Award winning training and ongoing professional development
* Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
* £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
* Up to £1000 for internal referral bonuses
* The team is often treated to breakfast, lunch&social events in exchange for hard work and determination.
* Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments - designed to motivate and reward high performance
* Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
* Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Helen Pearman directly. Helen is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.