Supply Teacher - Secondary Schools
Daily Supply Teachers Needed in Harrow
Due to a high demand, Supply desk are currently looking for Supply Teachers! We are proud to be servicing the local area of Harrow, this means we are in the perfect position to offer work locally to our registered supply Teachers.
Here at supply desk we are working with schools across Harrow and the surrounding areas assisting them with their supply teacher requirements. We have been assisting schools in the Harrow area with their Supply Teacher needs since 2002.
As a Supply Teacher you will have the opportunity to work within Independent, Maintained Schools and Multi Academy Trusts, the bookings range from KS3, KS4 and KS5 bookings.
What does this mean for you?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated consultants and candidate support team
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
What we are looking for?
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years' worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- Able to commute in and around Harrow
If you are interested in a Supply Teacher positions in Harrow,
please call Andre on 01926 752 499 or please send your up to date CV to #removed#
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)