Join the TAIT Team! We are looking for talented, motivated, and technically driven individuals who want to join a company with excellent opportunities for career growth and development. TAIT fosters and encourages each Associates entrepreneurial spirit with every project & design opportunity. We provide a variety of training opportunities to develop your skills, top tier benefits because we care about your well-being, a real work-life balance & the flexibility life needs, and an unbeatable friendly, professional, positive work environment. Heres your chance to start your career with a Top Workplace in Orange County dont wait to apply
Background and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 to 7 years of drafting experience working with an Architectural firm.
- Must have a high level of organization and time management skills to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Strong efficiency in AutoCAD v2010, v2012 and current versions.
- Ability to keep the CAD block library current with new designs and blocks.
- Having basic LEED knowledge and/or being LEED accredited Professional is a bonus.
- Knowledge of Zoning resolutions and Building code laws.
- Strong efficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong knowledge in Photoshop or similar software program.
- Knowledge in Microstation and Revit is a plus
Key Job Functions:
- Develop program, master planning, concept, schematic, design development documents and drawings.
- Responsible for the overall design quality, implementation, and delivery of each project.
- Guide and manage project design team and activities, including consultants.
- Interface and coordinate site planning, engineering and interior design to develop and execute architectural design concepts.
- Develop project design intent and goals for successful implementation Responsible for coordinating and leading the production team on a project in developing construction documents.
- Ensures compliance to applicable codes and ADA requirements. Ensures the standards for construction document production.
- Provide technical assistance to other team members as well as mentor junior designers.
- Assist the Project Manager with project administration from schematic through construction administration. Initiates and develops technical level design concepts and details.
- Responsible for all portions of projects (i.e. initial setup, preliminary design development, construction design drawings and documents, solving design problems, coordinates with clients and office personnel).
- Site Surveys Ability to take as-built field layouts and dimensions and create accurate floor and ceiling plan backgrounds inclusive of all windows, doors, walls, power & data locations, mechanical diffuser & return layouts, furniture, fixtures and equipment, floor and ceiling plans, , sections, elevation, detailing and roof plans.
We Work Hard and Have Fun
We are passionate about what we do, and we believe that life is too short to not enjoy it.
Here at TAIT, we are extremely passionate about what we do. We are professional engineers, environmental consultants, and architects who have dedicated our careers to building a better future for generations to come. Our culture reflects this. Our veteran professionals take it upon themselves to mentor our younger staff. This mentality has been engrained in the company since its creation in 1964.
We also like to have fun, because we believe that life is too short. At TAIT, we are not employees, we are associates. We strive to give back to our communities and participate actively in various social engagements. It is our goal to create a work environment where our people can truly and honestly say that they love what they do.
Role: Architectural Designer
Location: Santa Ana,
Apply for this job now.