Our client is a mid sized developer who can offer growth, progression and diversity. They are after an experienced Site Manager to work on a high end, bespoke residential development in Richmond upon Thames, London.
You will be the lead Site Manager for the refurbishment of a very prestigious residential development to build and refurbish circa 40 apartments as well as shared areas and basement carpark.
As the Site Manager you will oversee the planning, design and construction of the project ensuring it runs safely, on time and within budget.
Your key responsibilities as the Site manager will be:
- Managing sub-contractors and other members of team
- Checking materials
- Inspecting work
- Ensuring quality control and H&S
- Dealing with any unexpected problems
As the Site Manager you will need to have:
- Commercial awareness, extensive knowledge of all disciplines involved in the construction process and a thorough knowledge of H&S procedures
- UK based project experience on high end residential projects - a must
- CSCS & SMSTS certificates along with first aid certificate
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Circa 10 years Site Manager experience
The salary for this Site Manager vacancy in Richmond upon Thames, London is up to £65,000 plus package depending on experience.
Please contact +44 (0) 207 033 3100 or email #removed#-recuit.com for any further information, questions or interest.
Role: Site Manager
Apply for this job now.