A leading Insurance firm is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join their rapidly expanding Data team. A successful candidate will be tasked with gathering and analyzing the data from multiple datasets and providing valuable insights.
Data Analyst - Responsibilities:
A successful candidate is going to be an integral part of the business, working closely with various stakeholders to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for decision making. This is a key recruit for this company, with interview taking place as soon as possible.
Data Analyst - Requirements:
- Excellent experience across multiple BI tools - SQL, Cognos, PowerBI and Tableau
- Experience creating Data Visualisations
- Experience researching open source data
- Strong experience across Microsoft packages
- A strong background within the Insurance sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated to bachelor's degree or more in a technical subject
The role is paying £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, with initial remote interviews taking place early next week.
If this role is of interest or you require more information, please get in touch with an updated CV to #removed# or call on 0207 812 7700 to discuss further.
We also offer a referral fee for successful placement, so if someone you know is suitable, please also get in touch.