We are currently working with a client who has a fantastic opportunity for experienced Senior Social Workers to join and experienced JCPI Team. We are currently looking for committed and passionate workers who would like to take the next steps in their professional career within a well-established and innovative local authority.
The Joint Child Protection Investigation Team – (JCPIT) is based within the Police Headquarters in Welwyn Garden City and is a team where Social Workers and Police Officers work together on joint S47 child protection investigations ensuring that children are safeguarded from risk of further and/or imminent significant harm.
The cases that progress to JCPIT are the ones where there is evidence that the child has suffered significant harm, where there is evidence of crime having been committed and thus a joint S47 child protection investigation should be undertaken.
To be considered for one of the safeguarding teams, you will:
- Be a qualified and registered Social Worker with substantial frontline experience
- Have completed your ASYE.
- Have substantial knowledge of childcare legislation and experience of conducting assessments as well as presenting care plans to conferences and reviews.
- You must be passionate about working with families to achieve the best outcomes
- Be a competent and proactive team player to support the smooth running and working of the service.
In return, we will offer a stimulating working environment, regular supervision meetings and training opportunities to help you to reach your full potential with the assistance and guidance of specialists.
Our client is proud to offer an excellent benefits package to all of their employees. This includes:
- Competitive starting salary up to £44,052pa (including market forces up to £5k & £1k welcome payment) - Salary offer is dependent on experience
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidate that need to relocate for the role
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home and flexi time
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
How to Apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Jay Lawrence in confidence on 0121 5163981 / 07950231191 or email #removed#
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency
Role: Senior Social Worker - Joint Child Protection Investigation Team
Job Type: Permanent
Location: hertfordshire, england, england
Apply for this job now.