Sales Manager Position - Immediate Opportunity for Experienced Residential Sales Manager.
Do you have a passion for sales, to earn unlimited commissions and are you ready to join an innovative and experienced leading sales organization?
It’s our people that make the difference! If you are a motivated, accountable and energetic individual we should talk!
The Sales Manager guides the sales representatives by coaching, training and providing direct instructions and assistance in client acquisition.
The Sales Manager manages a team of outside sales reps involved in door-to-door sales in the Energy Industry in the Chelmsford and Westford territory. He or she is responsible for maintaining a fully staffed team at all times. The Sales Manager consistently conducts field training and ride-along with their Sales Representatives. They are also tasked with the daily production of and continual maintenance of all sales and sales related reporting including but not limited to activity reports, sales reports, pipeline reports, team forecasts and more. Daily morning and evening meetings in the field with the team are mandatory.
- Recruit, hire and train sales reps
- Motivates sales reps to achieve all sales related goals
- Conducts field training for each of his or her sales reps on a continual basis
- Serves as the territory’s point of contact for Human Resources
- Maintains complete and accurate reporting of all sales and sales related activities
- Interacts with client(s) to maintain accurate policies and procedures related to the sales environment
- Experience managing residential sales teams,
- Preferred experience in Energy Industry
- Ability to assess Sales Representatives level of ability in all facets of the sales process
- Ability to effectively train Sales Representatives in all facets of the sales process
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to conduct effective sales meetings
- Proven ability to multitask and meeting deadlines and company goals.
- Considerable skill in problem solving and Team Management
- College Degree (BS/BA) or equivalent experience
- Experience with Google Doc’s
- Five (5) years outside sales experience in B2B and D2D environment
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Commission Plan
- Health Insurance plans available
- 2 weeks PTO- Paid Time Off accrued annually
- 10 Paid Major holidays
Role: Sales Manager - Energy Industry
Apply for this job now.