U.S. Mobile Health Exams headquartered in Jacksonville, FL provides quality mobile health testing services to general industry and municipalities throughout the United States. We serve customers nationwide from Florida to Alaska. Our services are provided in one of our state-of-the-art mobile health units and staffed with highly trained and credentialed personnel.
The Inside Sales Representative will act as the voice of U.S. Mobile Heath Exams, Inc by developing new accounts and maintaining accounts through a combination of phone, email, and in-person touch point. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying and contacting prospective clients, generating sales, proposals, and preparing and delivering sales materials.
- Create and maintain accurate customer data for your assigned customers
- Grow Sales
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Identify and communicate effectively with key contacts within the organizaiton
- Provide a superior customer experience though professionalism and timely follow-up
- Answer incoming phone calls, responding in a timely manner to phone and email quote requests,
- Collaborating with customers, creating and submitting detailed quotes, and following up with customers.
- Prospect for new clients and identify sales opportunities
- A high school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of sales experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work on multiple tasks without sacrificing quality, attention to detail, and ability to interact with staff at all levels is required
- Effective rapport building and follow-up skills
- Medical Service Sales is a plus
- Medical terminology is not required but beneficial
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Health Insurance
- PTO Time
With our corporate office located in Jacksonville, Florida, U.S. Mobile Health Exams provides businesses and municipalities throughout the United States with quality mobile health testing services. Our experienced and trained healthcare professionals are dedicated to deliver cost-effective services for corporate annual compliance testing, annual health fairs and periodic wellness events.
Role: Inside Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.