COMPANY: RIGHT TIME RECRUITMENT LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: From £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
Birmingham based bank requires a financial accountant to provide accurate and timely financial information for submission to the Financial Controller.
The role holder will prepare annual and half year reports, accounts and investor quarterly reports and be the key contact for external auditors. You will prepare technical accounting papers for Finance and Board as well as working with the Finance Dept. to maintain and develop all aspects of financial accounting processes and related controls.
This role would ideally suit Financial Accountants working in consultancy/Big 4, who have completed their training and are looking for a step in to industry.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA
- Big Four/Consultancy Trained
- Technically strong understanding of accounting standards - applicability and implementation
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent organisation skills
- Flexibility to meet business demands
Role: Financial Accountant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Apply for this job now.