Company: STORMX RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We're excited to be partnering this market leading, unique and exciting organisation in their search for a Marketing & PR Executive who can join their successful and friendly organisation asap, ensuring that best in class Marketing and creative support is provided to the business pro-actively and efficiently.
This is a brand new role and one that's never been done before in the business - what a chance to make a name for yourself and be an integral part of their growth through your work!
A lead role, it will provide the successful candidate with their chance to develop their Marketing experience, taking ultimate ownership and providing strategic advice to the SMT on how to proactively brand and market what is already a successful business without this role. Experience at Executive or junior managerial level would be preferred as the chance to take ownership of all projects and individual brand strategy is on offer here for the successful applicant.
Strong experience in Digital Marketing skills are essential as this is an SME and needs as much guidance and leadership as possible. Being efficient and fantastic with prioritisation is key as much of the work will be deadline critical, but a flair for the creative is also a pre-requisite; over time the plan is for this person to take more and more responsibility as a key part of the business.
Key duties include:
- Creation and development of online brand presence through websites, blogs, social media and other online media.
- Managing the implementation of marketing campaigns by creating newsletters, brochures, flyers, social media posts, and other promotional materials.
- Management of campaign calendars and deadlines, leading on the delivery of social proof and campaign roll outs.
- Day to day management of external agency relationships, particularly with PR and all press liaison across the board.
- Assisting with the production of marketing videos, photography shoots and other online content.
A genuine opportunity for a progressive candidate to focus their skills in a creative and fast paced environment, this employer continues to grow in a global market; options to develop in the future will certainly be available for a hard working, committed individual.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications we may receive for this advertisement, it is with regret that we may only be able to contact those applicants successful in being shortlisted. However, your application for this or any further roles, may mean that we are able to contact you when additional vacancies become available. Should you not want this to be the case, please feel free to contact us directly to ensure we are aware of your wishes.
StormX Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.