Graduate FX Broker
Location: London, SE1 2PD, UK
Salary: £18,000 basic - High OTE Year1
About the company:
Our client are leaders in the FX industry and have been ranked number one on Trust Pilot as the most trusted FX provider in the UK. As an organisation, they pride themselves in delivering an honest and transparent service to their clients and their employees, keeping their customers happy will be the most important role for anyone working with them.
They are currently seeking candidates to join their company as a Graduate FX Broker. The successful candidate will join their Broker team and undergo a 12-month training academy to help you better understand the markets, economics, politics, trends and most importantly best practice within the FX industry.
Duties of the Graduate FX Broker:
- Deliver excellent client relationship management throughout the sales process and all trades
- Cold calling will play a big part of the role in your first year as a Graduate FX Broker. Researching and generating profitable new business while identifying other profit angles.
- Applying solid financial and business acumen to better comprehend Client strategies
- Focusing on goals and results whilst striving to surpass targets
- Playing an active role in the company and adding to the strategic expansion of the business.
- Ensuring adequate preparation for the trading day.
- Most importantly to learn and develop.
- Attend meetings / Develop Client Relations and meeting preparation including preparing meeting presentations and packs.
- Lead Qualification: Ensure Leads in CRM System are Valid and Complete
- Qualify lead to ensure that the lead has an FX and /or treasury deposit requirement and that it is in excess of their minimum requirements
- Offer Hedging strategies to large corporate clients to help mitigate their risk to the volatility of the FX markets.
Requirements of the Graduate FX Broker:
- The ideal candidate will be degree educated in a financial or economic related subject, although they will consider candidates without a degree education if you have the right “work ethics” and attitude. You must be willing to work hard to get up to speed in your knowledge in the markets and the economy.
- Ability to handle pressured situations and be able to multitask
- Strong analytical skills.
- Career driven and motivated.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Trust worthy and transparent in everything.
- Be able to identify and assess various profit angles.
- Be able to use your initiative and think on your feet.
- Understands the importance of delivering the best customer service experience.
- Ambitious enough to become an industry leader.
- Loyal and hard working.
- Motivated and hungry to succeed with a sale driven attitude
- Ability to understand new concepts and product knowledge
- Ability to articulate these concepts / products in the client's language
- Proven communication and listening skills
Graduate FX Broker Benefits:
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holiday's)
- Individual Bonus which allows you to double your basic salary. Your OTE can be over £100,000.
- Annual Salary Reviews – As long as targets are met you can expect your salary to increase year on year.As your basic salary increase your OTE increase
- 12 Months intensive training (both modular and on the job coaching)
- Pension (After 6 month probation)
- Season ticket loan (After 6 month probation)
- Health Insurance (After 6 month probation)
- Subsidised gym membership (After 6 month probation)
- Industry leading on-going training programmes
- Great career progression & regular promotions
- Regular Incentives (Nights out, sporting activities etc...)
- The ability to work with some of the key players in the FX industry.
- An extremely marketable suite of products (Rated #1 on Trust Pilot)
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Graduate FX Broker role is right for you then please apply today!
Role: Graduate FX Broker
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East
Apply for this job now.