The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in guest rooms and common areas of the hotel.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sorts, counts, folds, marks, and carries linens.
2. Cleans rooms in accordance to specific brand and company standards.
3. Cleans guest rooms, including guest bathrooms and kitchen area if applicable, according to company and franchise standards including, but not limited to making beds; emptying wastebaskets; emptying and cleaning ashtrays; moving furniture; hanging drapes; sweeping, scrubbing, waxing, and polishing floors; and dusting furniture.
4. Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses, writing, bathroom supplies, and linen.
5. Deep cleans areas as directed by supervisor including, but not limited to cleaning rugs, upholstered furniture, and draperies; washing walls, ceilings, and woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
6. Transports waste to disposal area.
7. Replaces light bulbs.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Role: Hotel Housekeeper
Location: Mount Laurel,
Apply for this job now.