Window Traditions of Georgia, a growing dealer of premium window and door products, is accepting applications to fill the positions of Sales Consultants for both our Woodstock and Johns Creek locations.
We are the Atlanta area's leading dealer of Andersen Window and Door products, as well as other top brands.
Successful applicants will be required to sell a variety of windows, doors and related products and services to consumers, remodelers and builders in the residential market in and around Metro Atlanta. He or she will be expected to follow up on company leads as well as cultivate repeat business and personal leads. Time will be spent in both the office and in the field, meeting with customers at our showroom, residences or job sites.
Qualified Candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications:
· Previous Sales experience
· Professional manner and appearance
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and insurance
· Able to pass background check and drug test
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel and Outlook
· Experience in building materials or construction industry is helpful
· Experience in window and door sales is highly preferred
Role: Sales Consultant
Apply for this job now.