If you have a passion for industry-leading, world-class CAM software, an innovative vision of this technology’s potential and a strong commitment to exceed all CAM industry expectations, we have an exciting opportunity for you as an Applications Engineer for ESPRIT CAM at DP Technology Corp.
Together we will significantly change the machine tool industry, designing, developing, supporting and delivering highly innovative CAD/CAM solutions to improve our customer's bottom line.
As an Applications Engineer you will use your technical skills to identify and provide dependable solutions for our diverse customer base. The Applications Engineer is the first line of support for our product line and is responsible for providing complete customer satisfaction regarding the use and implementation of our superior CAM software solutions.
If you feel excited by this opportunity, please apply today!
- Pre-sale and post-sale technical support
- Collaborate with software development team to drive core product growth
- Develop custom software solutions for customers and industry partners
- Create and present technical training curriculums
- Travel to customer and industry partner facilities to execute projects and conduct advanced technical training sessions. Up to 30% travel time per year
- Cultivate an array of business relationships within the manufacturing sector
- BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- CAD/CAM Experience
- Experience with CNC machining, part programming and knowledge of the manufacturing industry a Plus!
- Cross functional team collaboration
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Pragmatic problem solving
What We Offer:
- A challenging full-time position developing cutting-edge CAM applications
- Competitive salary, bonus, 401(k) and healthcare benefits
- A fun-loving and vibrant work environment
- A company that wants you to succeed
DP TECHNOLOGY is a leading developer and supplier of computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software for a full range of machine tool applications. ESPRIT, DP Technology's flagship product, is a powerful, high-performance, full-spectrum programming system for milling, turning, wire EDM, and multi-tasking machine tools. ESPRIT and the personnel who support it embody DP Technology's passion for excellence and vision of technology's potential.
DP Technology reinforces its commitment to technical excellence by dedicating nearly 20 percent of its annual revenue to ongoing research and product development. This long-term focus has produced powerful technological innovations that have placed ESPRIT in an industry-leading position since its market launch in 1985.
DP Technology maintains its worldwide headquarters in Camarillo, California, U.S.A. and product development teams in California and Florence, Italy. Sales and support operations are located in Europe, Asia, and North and South America.
Role: Applications Engineer
Apply for this job now.