Don't just get a job. Start a rewarding career.
We currently have an opening for a Sales Professional at BeverlyCemetery in Blue Island, IL. We are looking for individuals with integrity that are energetic and ambitious. We provide excellent structured training in the classroom, in the field, and on-line.
Your responsibilities will include making sales presentations, networking, getting referrals, and presenting group informational seminars. This is a sales position with substantial earning potential. A sales person that hits MINIMUM expectations can expect to earn around $45,000 per year. However, we are not looking for people that will be satisfied with the MINIMUM. We want people with drive, ambition, and a goal to earn MUCH more. This position will equip you with the tools and the training needed to achieve your goal. (Your specific compensation will be determined by your personal level of production.)
When you join our team, you'll have a long-term career opportunity assisting families and individuals with their advance funeral and/or cemetery arrangements. You can feel GREAT about what you're doing, and get paid well while doing it.
- Stability. SCI* (#removed#-corp.com) is the nation's LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation, and cemetery services
- Best in class Professional Training
- Full benefits for those that qualify (401K with a GENEROUS company match, medical, dental, vision)
- Management and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory. Someone with the right attitude and a good work ethic can be just as successful as someone with years of sales experience
- High level of comfort in using computer systems within a sales environment
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
- High level of integrity
- Desire to help others and earn a competitive income
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently
- Creative, Outgoing, and Energetic
- Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
- A good driving record
- Solid work history
- Dedication necessary to be successful
- Illinois Life Insurance License preferred
As an employee, you'll be joining a network of service providers who are dedicated to the core values of integrity, respect, service excellence, and enduring relationships. Do you want to make a difference? Are you looking for a compassionate and dignified career? If so, don't just make a move. Let us help you take your career to the next level.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Related terms: sales, outside sales, inside sales, in home sales, in-home sales, insurance sales, insurance agent, life insurance sales, customer service, AE, account executive, loan officer, loan agent, mortgage, realtor, broker, financial counselor, financial advisor, financial planner, financial representative, financial sales, investment counselor, life insurance, marketing, B2C, business to consumer
As used herein, "SCI" refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
SCI* (#removed#-corp.com) LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. Best in class Professional Training. Full benefits for those that qualify (401K with a GENEROUS company match, medical, dental, vision). Advancement Opportunities.
Over 2000 locations in North America and growing.
We service families at 45 locations throughout the Chicago market.
Role: Sales Professional
Location: Blue Island,
Apply for this job now.