Van Sales Executive
Purpose of the role:
To represent the sales team in a positive, professional manner.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Maximising LCV Sales with associated finance and accessories.
· Liaison with affiliate sites to achieve individual and overall targets.
· Document and process Incoming lead management (online, telephone, email, EMS, walk in)
· Predictive Marketing second wave calls, subject to GDPR guidelines
· Visual Health Check deferred work follow-ups
· Retention/maturing contract follow ups (both finance and service)
· Test drive bookings
· Promotion of all Connectivity options with vehicles
· Imaging / video of used vehicles when required, highlighting features and benefits.
· Hold online and face-to-face sales presentations, providing customers with information and advice on commercial vehicles, equipment, and accessories
· Work with Marketing to promote vehicles & the brand in the most effective way
· Conclude sales contracts making required amendments, manage orders and supervise order processing
· Be pro-active in understanding your sales area, follow-up all contacts; process and manage your customer database ensuring it is always up to date
· Update and improve product knowledge, staying up to date with the brand and competitor's offers
· Respond to all enquiries in a timely and professional manner, advising visitors on vehicles, equipment, prices, conditions and technical data
· Assist analysis of online advert performance and advise necessary updates to improve views and enquiries
· Manage and respond to the live chat software on our various websites when required.
· Work with the Finance & Insurance team to promote attractive weekly/monthly prices using finance terms
· Achieve/exceed individual sales targets
· Maintain awareness of competitor's offers, including promotional activity and products
· Agree with customers when the vehicle is to be handed over (date, delivery etc.), handover vehicle and organise customer introductions to the vehicle
Skills and Experience:
The ideal Van Sales Executive will have completed sales training in the light commercial vehicle industry, and has relevant direct work experience, including:
· Previous commercial vehicle sales experience
· An understanding of online used advertising platforms for commercial vehicles, including, but not limited to Autotrader, Exchange & Mart & eBay
· Experience of delivering exceptional customer service
· Sales Executives must be articulate, able to argue logically and clearly, show they hold customers in high esteem, demonstrate they are reliable, honest and trustworthy
· Must understand basic sales processes - prospecting through to closing business
Have confident IT skills and be able to use both Internet systems and Microsoft Windows applications
Role: Van Sales Executive
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Bristol, Bristol
Apply for this job now.