About the role
BWB Consulting has an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Analyst to be based in our Nottingham office.
The role will focus on the delivery of accurate and timely Treasury data across all BWB/CAF UK.
Your contribution will help this ambitious and expanding team continue its success in delivering top class accounting support, in conjunction with supporting the needs of the wider group.
Duties of the role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Oversight of bank account postings to ensure accuracy within the various companies' finance systems.
- Daily check and reconciliation of Kyriba to the various company bank accounts.
- Review of validity of payment requests made by the business.
- Monthly cash flow forecasting for the UK group companies.
- Monthly funding requests to CAF.
- Monitor cash pooling and ensure accurate recording of transactions.
- Liaise with the bank and CAF on all Treasury matters.
- Work with the wider team on continued process improvements.
About the team
Within the Corporate Services Group, our Finance team offers a range of support services to complement the company as a whole, as well as providing excellent financial and management accounting services.
These services provided by the wider team include:
- Manage and input transactions within the finance team
- Reporting provision to all BWB and CAF UK companies
- Balance sheet management
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Accounting support to operational teams
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas:
- At least 3 years previous experience working in a Treasury Function.
- Experience working within a busy finance team, delivering to strict deadlines and being responsible for own reporting outputs is essential.
- You will have a friendly and approachable personality to fit well into the hardworking team and be able to communicate effectively with senior leaders of the business. Experience of working in a similar consulting industry would be advantageous.
- Advanced skills of Microsoft packages
- Sound organisational and administration skills
- Ability to produce work that is accurate and timely
- Proactive approach to problem solving
Reasons to join BWB
At BWB, we invest in our people and give them fantastic career opportunities. Look at what we have been recognised for recently:
- Investors in People Platinum standard
- A Sunday Times Top 100 Best companies to work for
- An NCE Top 100 Consultancy
Join BWB and your career will not conform to the traditional models of yesterday but will be a fulfilling and challenging journey into tomorrow's digital age; a journey that you will Play an active role in defining!
At BWB you matter, and you will make a difference. A difference to the world you live in; the communities you engage with; even the development of your career and the profession.
We are on an exciting journey. Join Us.
What we can offer you
- A competitive Salary - We benchmark all our salaries against the market and review these annually.
- Holiday - 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the option to buy extra days holiday per year to boost your entitlement
- Life Assurance 4x salary.
- Non-contributory Pension Scheme - we'll pay an Employer Contribution, even if you don't wish to contribute yet and the contribution will increase with years' service.
- Superb training - bespoke to you and your development needs.