Company: CAREER STRATEGIES, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Do you like working with your hands? And weekly pay? Join our team!
We are in need of dedicated groundskeepers and maintenance technicians for temporary and permanent positions in the property management industry. We are hiring for apartment communities in the north and south Denver areas and Boulder. Find a job close to your home and stop sitting in traffic!
Maintenance technicians are responsible for general property maintenance duties such as:
- light electrical
- light plumbing
- appliance repair
- make readies
- HVAC experience is always a plus!
Maintenance techs with Career Strategies earn hourly rates depending on experience, role and community.
Examples of Work That May Be Included in this Role:
- Plumbing: repair, replace or install faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators, or washing machines
- Electrical: repair, replace or install power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, or garage doors openers
- Drywall repair: fill holes caused by nails, minor dings from normal wear and tear most commonly performed between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy or larger holes caused by damage
- Painting: minor touch-ups following damage repair to new coats of paint applied to unit walls in between residents
- Appliance repair: repair, replace or install household appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, range ovens, washers and dryers, hot water tanks, and air conditioners
- Preventative maintenance: perform maintenance to heating and air-conditioning systems, plumbing fixtures, sprinkler system, smoke detector and fire extinguishers
- Seasonal maintenance: swimming pool opening procedures, daily maintenance, and end of season close down procedures
- Health and safety maintenance (such as sprinkler systems or smoke detectors)
- Install locks