Installation Analysis Engineer
The Installation Analysis Engineer will work on subsea project.
Duties and responsibilities
- Installation analysis engineering on subsea installation project
- Bachelors' degree in engineering
- 5+ years' experience in subsea methods installation engineering
- Permanent US Working Rights
- Ability to work in an office environment
- Ability to travel and work onshore and offshore
Core Group Resources is the bridge that connects the maritime, marine offshore, oil & gas, petrochemical, and environmental industries. Our in depth knowledge of these fields can help you navigate these quickly expanding markets.
Core Group is actively assisting companies hiring top-notch marine engineers, operations, and commercial candidates with our expertise in these industries. Candidates seeking navigation into these industries, let us chart your career here. We have mapped out all verticals in this space and know where professionals are best poised for rapid career growth.
With strong projected growth in these sectors, now is the time to partner with the leading Houston-based recruitment firm of Core Group Resources.
Direct Hire, Executive Search, Contract Recruitment, and Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Contact us today to learn more about how we can partner with you. Email #removed# to get started.
Role: Installation Analysis Engineer BHJOB6704_2334
Apply for this job now.