Company: TSS London
Salary £21,000 – £26,000 and 22 days holiday entitlement
They must hold a full driving licence
Managerial experience NVQ Level 3 and above in social care or equivalent is essential.
DEPUTY MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
REPRESENT THE COMPANY
MANAGEMENT OF STAFF
- Demonstrate good communication skills to outside agencies and represent the company in a positive manner in a variety of meetings.
- Ability to compile good reports for meetings.
- Ability to contribute positively in meetings.
- Ability to take accurate notes / decisions in meetings.
- Promote Teen Support Services Ltd and tenancy support to agencies /authorities.
- Use appropriate delegation.
- Utilise the individual skills and abilities of staff members.
- Guide staff members on how to organise and run their shifts.
- Address any lapses in practice.
WEEKLY PLANNERS / TRACKERS / SUMMARIES
- Ensure that these are in place, where appropriate.
- Independence trackers are completed on a daily basis with appropriate information.
- Ensure weekly summaries are completed and emailed to workers on a weekly basis.
CLEANLINESS OF UNIT
- Ensure that the home is maintained to a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Ensuring incidents are recorded appropriately i.e. contain detailed information that are accurate, informative and solution focused.
- Ensure incidents reports are fully completed
- Ensure the necessary persons are notified of incidents in appropriate timings.
- Organise the efficiency of all computers.
- Ensure that any computer issues are rectified within reasonable timescales.
- Check that all operating systems are fit for purpose.
POLICE / NEIGHBOURHOOD LIAISON
- Ensure that these responsibilities are carried out on a regular basis.
- Promote healthy relationships between the units and police/ neighbours.
- Ensure all correspondences are documented.